Subject Index - Business
Back to top
- 6 Steps to Free Publicity, by Marcia Yudkin.
This book will teach you how to be your own PR agent, and to publicize just about any project, business, or person that you want. Along the way you'll learn how to write new releases, build a fan base, and overcome any fears that you might have when it comes to developing and running your own publicity campaign.
- The Art of Profitability, by By Adrian Slywotzky.
Step by step, Slywotzky offers the listener a wealth of lessons that help to explain how "profit happens" and how you can use the lessons learned to change your business model so as to increase the profitability of your own business.
- Before You Quit Your Job, by Robert T. Kiyosaki.
Ten lessons that will help you make the transition from employee to entrepreneur.
- Follow This Path, by Curt Coffman and Gabriel Gonzalez-Molina.
In Follow the Path the authors explain the Gallup Organization's philosophy and how you can use this philosophy to help people in your own organization reach their full potential.
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap...And Others Don't , by Jim Collins.
Tips and insights on what makes great companies great, and how you can emulate these traits in your own business endeavors.
- It's Your Ship, by Captain D. Michael Abrashoff.
Management Techniques from the Best Damn Ship in the Navy.
- Microtrends, by Mark J. Penn with E. Kinney Zalesne.
The Small Forces Behind Tomorrow's Big Changes. A book about emerging social trends that have the potential of having a big impact on politics, business, and society as a whole.
- The Mormon Way of Doing Business, by Jeff Benedict.
A unique business book that looks at eight outstanding corporate leaders who just happen to be Mormons, and shows how their faith helped them to succeed in the business world.
- My Internet, By Richard Seltzer.
A CD containing books and articles that offer the author's views on Internet Business Opportunities.
- The Nice Girls Don't Get... Box Set, by Lois P. Frankel.
Audio recording, by the author, of Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office: 101 Unconscious Mistakes Women Make That Sabotage Their Careers and Nice Girls Don't Get Rich : 75 Avoidable Mistakes Women Make with Money.
- Quick & Painless Business Writing, by Susan F. Benjamin.
An Essential Guide to Clear and Powerful Communication - that teaches you the secrets of effective business writing and how to target your message for maximum results.
- Rich Dad's Advisors Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver, by Michael Maloney.
Everything You Need to Profit from Precious Metals Now.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad Classics - Audio Boxed Set, by Robert T. Kiyosaki.
Three books from the Rich Dad, Poor Dad series including: Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant, and Rich Dad's Guide to Investing.
- Rich Dad's Advisors: Box Set Volume I, by Blair Singer and Garrett Sutton.
A box set of three Rich Dad Advisor titles: The ABC's of Building a Business Team That Wins, Own Your Own Corporation, and Sales Dogs.
- Rich Dad's Success Stories, by Robert T. Kiyosaki with Sharon L. Lechter.
Real life stories of people who followed the Rich Dad's formula and accomplished their goal of gaining financial security.
- The Richest Man in Town, by W. Randall Jones.
The Twelve Commandments of Wealth, based on hundreds of interviews with self-made millionaires.
- Running with the Giants, by John C. Maxwell.
Maxwell succinctly comments on the leadership skills we can garner from these great biblical figures and how through their inspirational messages we can grow - spiritually, morally, and in our management skills.
- The Sky's the Limit, by Steven Gaines.
Passion and Property in Manhattan - Insights into the Manhattan real estate market.
- There's No Such Thing as "Business" Ethics, by John C. Maxwell.
How to apply the Golden Rule to all aspects of your business (and personal) life.
Questions or Comments? Send an email to:
Copyright © Large Print Reviews 2001 - 2016 All Rights Reserved