Subject Index - Dictionaries & Thesauruses
Dictionaries & Thesauruses
Back to top
- Dictionary of Optometry and Visual Science, 5th edition, By Michel Millodot.
This dictionary contains over 4,200 entries, covering the most common terms associated with optometry and visual science.
- Dirty Spanish, by Juan Caballero.
Dirty Spanish teaches the casual expressions heard every day on the streets, and which will help you sound more like a native speaker.
- The Godzone Dictionary, by Max Cryer.
The Godzone Dictionary is a concise A-Z of the words and phrases that make our New Zealand language and speech patterns so distinctive and individual, from Aotearoa and Avondale spiders to Zambuck and Zespri.
- The Official SCRABBLE Players Dictionary, 5th Edition
With more than 100,000 entries, this Large Print edition of the famed dictionary is an indispensable reference book for any Scrabble player.
- Oxford American Large Print Dictionary
A large print dictionary, based on American English usage, with more than 90,000 entries and definitions.
- Oxford American Large Print Thesaurus
A large print thesaurus, based on American English usage, with more than 130,000 Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Oxford Large Print Dictionary, Edited by Julia Elliott.
An up-to-date large print dictionary with over 90,000 words, phrases, and definitions.
- Oxford Large Print Thesaurus
Featuring more than 150,000 Alternative and Opposite Words.
- Quick Reference Glossary of Eyecare Terminology, edited by Joseph Hoffman.
An ophthalmic glossary containing over 2,300 defined terms, plus 210 abbreviations.
- Random House Webster's Large Print Crossword Puzzle Dictionary, edited by Stephen P. Elliott.
This new, large print edition features thousands of clue and answer words, including brand names, trivia related words, and terms associated with popular culture.
- Random House Webster's Large Print Dictionary
Featuring more than 35,000 entries, this general purpose large print dictionary is ideal for use at home and at school.
- Random House Webster's Large Print Thesaurus
An easy to use - and read - large print thesaurus with more than 80,000 synonyms and antonyms, and more than 400 synonym studies.
- Velázquez Large Print Spanish and English Dictionary, by the Editors of Velázquez Press.
An up-to-date, easy to use, large print Spanish - English bilingual dictionary that features more than 38,000 entries.
- Webster's New Explorer Large Print Dictionary
With over 40,000 entries, this is an excellent basic dictionary.
- Webster's New World Large Print Dictionary
Featuring over 35,000 entries, this large print dictionary's small size makes it portable and it carries the Seal of Approval of N.A.V.H.
Questions or Comments? Send an email to:
Copyright © Large Print Reviews 2001 - 2016 All Rights Reserved