Large Print Reading List
For more information on any of these books or to purchase from Amazon.com, click on the book's title.
Back to top
- Diabetes Rising: How a Rare Disease Became a Pandemic, and What to do about it., by Dan Hurley.
- No-Fuss Diabetes Recipes for 1 or 2: 125 Healthy & Delicious Meals and Desserts , by Jackie Boucher, Marcia Hayes and Jane Stephenson.
- Tell Me What to Eat If I Have Diabetes , by Elaine Magee.
- Atkins Diabetes Revolution, by Robert C. Atkins, Mary C. Vernon and Jacqueline Eberstein.
- Living with Diabetes, by Joan Gomez.
- The Diabetic's Book: All Your Questions Answered, by June Biermann and Barbara Toohey.
- The Potbelly Syndrome: How Common Germs Cause Obesity, Diabetes, And Heart Disease , by Russell Farris.
- Natural Supplements for Diabetes: Practical and Proven Health Suggestions for Types 1 and 2 Diabetes, by Frank Murray.
- The Type 2 Diabetes Breakthrough: A Revolutionary Approach to Treating Type 2 Diabetes, by Frank Shallenberger.
- Growing Up Again: Life, Loves, and Oh Yeah, Diabetes, by Mary Tyler Moore.
- The Blood Sugar Solution: The UltraHealthy Program for Losing Weight, Preventing Disease, and Feeling Great Now!, by Mark Hyman.
User's Guide to Preventing & Reversing Diabetes Naturally: Learn How to Use Foods & Supplements to Protect Against Blood-Sugar Disorders, by Melissa Diane Smith.
- Diabetes? No Problema!: The Latino's Guide to Living Well with Diabetes, by Sheri R. Colberg.
- The Diabetic's Healthy Exchanges Cookbook, by Joanna M. Lund.
- Fast and Simple Diabetes Menus, by Betty Wedman-St. Louis.
- Diabetes for Dummies, by Alan L. Rubin.
- Best of Choice Menus: Meal Planning and Recipes for Diabetes and Healthy Living, by Marjorie Hollands and Margaret Howard.
- The Diabetic Four Ingredient Cookbook, by Linda Coffee and Emily Cale.
- Dr. Neal Barnard's Program for Reversing Diabetes, by Neal Barnard.
- Diabetes Cooking for Everyone: 250 All-Natural, Low-Glycemic Recipes to Nourish and Rejuvenate, by Carol Gelles.
Questions or Comments? Send an email to:
Copyright © Large Print Reviews 2011 - All Rights Reserved