Large Print Reading List
9/11, Terrorism & the War on Terror
For more information on any of these books or to purchase from Amazon.com, click on the book's title.
Back to top
See No Evil: The True Story of a Ground Soldier in the Cia's War on Terrorism , by Robert Baer.
- Civil Liberties And Terrorism, by Jeri Freedman.
- The Fighting 69th: One Remarkable National Guard Unit's Journey from Ground Zero to Baghdad, by Sean Michael Flynn.
- All About Terrorism: Everything You Were Too Afraid to Ask, by Keith Suter.
- Brave New War: The Next Stage of Terrorism and the End of Globalization, by John Robb and James Fallows.
- Terrorism and the Constitution , by David Cole.
- The War On Terror Fraud: Scene Two: The Fraud Of The Fraud, by Jose M. Paulino.
- How Obama has Mishandled the War on Terror, by Michael B. Mukasey.
- Against All Enemies: Inside America's War On Terror, by Richard A. Clarke.
- The Crisis of Islam: Holy War and Unholy Terror, by Bernard Lewis.
- My FBI: Bringing Down the Mafia, Investigating Bill Clinton, and Fighting the War on Terror, by Louis J. Freeh and Howard B. Means.
- The Cell: Inside the 9/11 Plot, and Why the FBI and CIA Failed to Stop It, by John Miller, Michael Stone, and Chris Mitchell.
- September 11: An Oral History, by Dean E. Murphy.
- Un, Heroe Entre Nosotros (Spanish Edition) , by Lisa Beamer and Ken Abraham.
- The Looming Tower: Al-qaeda and the Road to 9/11, by Lawrence Wright.
- A Fist in the Hornet's Nest: On the Ground in Baghdad Before, During and After the War, by Richard Engel.
- Brotherhood of Warriors: Behind Enemy Lines with a Commando in One of the World's Most Elite Counterterrorism Units, by Aaron Cohen and Douglas Century.
- Longitudes and Attitudes: Exploring the World After September 11, by Thomas L. Friedman.
- Last Man Down: A Firefighter's Story of Survival and Escape from the World Trade Center, by Richard Picciotto and Daniel Paisner.
- Taliban: Militant Islam, Oil, and Fundamentalism in Central Asia, by Ahmed Rashid.
- Holy War, Inc.: Inside the Secret World of Osama Bin Laden, by Peter L. Bergen.
Questions or Comments? Send an email to:
Copyright © Large Print Reviews 2011 - All Rights Reserved